Order Failed

aln02

Hi.

I'm trying to pay the Renew/Upgrade, but failed. FastSpring gives an error message:

<We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.>

thanks

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys,

today I tried to pay by visa, filled the ordering form, info of card, and ...failed. I saw this message "We have received your message and will respond to you as quickly as possible". I can wait, but the problem is currency in our country, it is not stable (.

Any problems there are ?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, rustam_d said:

Hi Guys,

today I tried to pay by visa, filled the ordering form, info of card, and ...failed. I saw this message "We have received your message and will respond to you as quickly as possible". I can wait, but the problem is currency in our country, it is not stable (.

Any problems there are ?

Hi,

Thank you for your order.

From what I see there was a problem with your credit card. It seems to be either a balance issue or another sort of restriction. Can you check if your card is ready to make the payment?

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, rustam_d said:

403 942 KZT more than price around 40$.

USD to KZT Chart
19 Oct 2020 12:00 UTC - 20 Oct 2020 12:00 UTC USD/KZT close:428.61830 low:427.80462

visa card kzt - virtual, no problem to pay in the internet.

The conversion rate that your bank uses may be different.

I have to confess, first time the amount was'n be enough. And bank manager confirm it.

I encreased amount at that moment. And tried many times. But bank manager didn't see other operations... only one.

Now, she recommended to change browser, I tried firefox, and regret message sown immedately. Hm no way. 

May be your pay-system still remember first unsuccsess payment ) .

In previos my post I mean I encreased amount immediatelly, I hope you understood. And called to the bank after 6 hours, after your message.

Before your message and after I tried many times to pay. Now bank manager said, only ONE request of payments thay see. First failed with not enough amount ((, and lack was around 7$. 

Look likes your system gave me only one chance...at the lunch today. Hm...its okey, life is life ). Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Try many times, still fail.

"We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance."

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Jethro Leung said:

Try many times, still fail.

"We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance."

Hello,

Please check your inbox. A new purchase link sent to your inbox.