soAutoPlatformSwitch

RobYost

Could you add a parameter you could pass when calling a UniGUI program that will force Desktop or Mobile when soAutoPlatformSwitch is set to True?

I would like to set soAutoPlatformSwitch to true, but in the mobile app, I would like a way to be able to ForceDesktop, because the mobile version does not have all the features that the desktop version does, so the user may want to switch to the desktop version for a while on the mobile.

I tried doing this myself with a "?ForceDesktop" parameter and it does work, but if I use URLRedirect in the loginFormCreate I get an error.  So I have to put a timer in the login form and do the redirect after a few milliseconds.  This pops up the login form, and I don't like using timers this way.

Thanks, I've tried it this way, but with this solution, if you click login from my website and you are on a phone you will get the desktop version, from there you would have to click phone version.

I wanted a solution that could both auto platform switch and allow the user to switch to a different platform.