Can i modify javascript files generated

nickosl50

Hi,

I would like to ask a general question.  I would like to ask where the generated ext.js javascript files are stored ? Can I modify them in some way or only via the Delphi IDE by adding and modifying ext.js client events. Are these files dynamically generated when unigui app runs and they are not saved anywhere?

Thank you very much

Nick Lazidis

Why would someone modify Extjs js files? you can add custom js files to your project via servermodule.

It's not recommended to modify Extjs files, if you want to do custom things to your component you can use the events: 'Unievents' / 'Extevents'.

Why would someone modify Extjs js files? you can add custom js files to your project via servermodule.

It's not recommended to modify Extjs files, if you want to do custom things to your component you can use the events: 'Unievents' / 'Extevents'.

I just wanted to know where the generated javascript files (  delphi client code is converted to javascript files ) are stored in the disk , or are dynamically generated when application runs ? Also I would like to ask what is the difference between Unievents'   and  'Extevents'.

Thank you very much for your help

Nick Lazidis

You can use developer tools in the browser to see the index.html that generated by the server. Not all of your code generated to html at once, the Unigui works as web app ajax based, you google the web about ajax to understand how it works and learn at least basic web development to get the maximum of the framework.

You can use developer tools in the browser to see the index.html that generated by the server. Not all of your code generated to html at once, the Unigui works as web app ajax based, you google the web about ajax to understand how it works and learn at least basic web development to get the maximum of the framework.

thank you very much for your help