• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dan602

dan602

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hi Guys, I seem to of totally missed that this section of the forum existed!

I am looking for someone to do some custom work for me, as described below.

This is taken from a previous post I created - http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/9490-mobile-image-annotation/

"I am willing to open it out to contract. I have in mind about 100 euros - but this would be negotiable, possibly a bit more for a quick turnaround. Paypal would be easiest for me.

What I require:

1.The functionality to load a saved image into a control, and allow the user to use their finger to mark (annotate) certain areas they wish to mark. This image would then need to be saved including the annotations - much like this library (https://djaodjin.com...ate-images.blog) - it may even be possible to implement this library as part of the work?

2.Importantly, I would like to learn how this is implemented, so a video (screen recording would be also required of how it is implemented, step by step - talk/sound wont be necessary, but would be nice  :) - English only.) 

3.The functionality will be for a sencha-touch device.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

If anyone is interested please PM me - I am a friendly guy who just needs a bit of help!"

Thanks, Dan.

PS - in the spirit of the community - once I have implemented this and it does what I need, I would also like to share the code and how to implement with every UniGUI subscriber that was interested. 

#2 rgreat

rgreat

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:55 AM

Attached File  Clipboard05.jpg   84.91KB   1 downloads

Only support jpeg uploads for now.

If that implementation is ok by you - send me a message.

#3 dan602

dan602

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:56 AM

Hi rgreat,

That looks great, I will message you shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users