2 replies to this topic

#1 dan602

dan602

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

Hi All,

I need a bit of help to understanding how to annotate an image in a touch application.

I have the Signaturepad working OK - which allows the user to record a signature with their finger, which utilises the HTML frame and js.

What I need to do is not too dissimilar to this,

1.Load an image into a unimImage

2.Allow the user, to use their finger/pen etc to mark certain areas on the image, like the image attached.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   34.16KB   3 downloads

Any help on how to tackle this issue is greatly appreciated.

**Edit, should probably move this to the Mobile section - my bad**

#2 dan602

dan602

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

I've been doing some more research and found this - https://djaodjin.com...ate-images.blog

This looks like it does exactly what I want.

First question - is it possible to integrate something like this within UniGUI?

I've been looking at the JQuery desktop demo that ships with UniGUI, however I am really struggling to know where to start to try an attempt to integrate this into a UnimHTMLFrame.

Has anyone got any time to guide me through how to tackle this? 

Thanks, Dan.

#3 dan602

dan602

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

Hi all,

Firstly, I am not sure if this is OK to do, or even in the correct place - but this is the only means I have to access the target audience. If it is a problem let me know and I will edit the post.

As this isn't picking up much traction, and I need a way to achieve this, and learn how its implemented - I am willing to open it out to contract. I have in mind about 100 euros - but this would be negotiable, possibly a bit more for a quick turnaround. Paypal would be easiest for me.

What I require:

1.The functionality to load a saved image into a control, and allow the user to use their finger to mark (annotate) certain areas they wish to mark. This image would then need to be saved including the annotations - much like the library posted above. (https://djaodjin.com...ate-images.blog)

2.Importantly, I would like to learn how this is implemented, so a video (screen recording would be also required of how it is implemented, step by step - talk/sound wont be necessary, but would be nice :) - English only.) 

If anyone is interested please PM me - I am a friendly guy who just needs a bit of help!

Thanks, Dan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users