4 replies to this topic

#1 Nick

Nick

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

Hello,

We just purchased a license for UNIGUI and we converted 2 existing exexutables from Win64 to UniGUI. The result is awesome! Thank you all!

I just noticed that specifically the indy components are pre-compiled using record field allignment Quad. And our software is compiled with byte.

I can change our programs by putting the word packed in front of all the records (about 1500 records) and it will work but i was wondering if there is any other way. 

Also i found a bug in Sencha where if you have a UNIMAINMENU and the UNIMAINMENUOPTIONS contain a checkbox, if you set the check option then it popups with a script error "There is no setChecked method for this object".

Thank you very much for any ideas or resolutions regarding this issue.

Nick

#2 Delphi Developer

Delphi Developer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 3475 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

Hi,

Thank you!

First of all please visit here:

http://forums.unigui...-email-address/

Also i found a bug in Sencha where if you have a UNIMAINMENU and the UNIMAINMENUOPTIONS contain a checkbox, if you set the check option then it popups with a script error "There is no setChecked method for this object".

Can you clarify ?

#3 Nick

Nick

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:56 AM

My email address is added to our account. Thank you very much for your assistance on this.

Now, back to the issue with the script error, we are using a "UniMainMenu" and this menu is consist from several options and sub menus which are "UNIMENUITEMS", If you set the UNIMENUITEM.checked = true; from Delphi IDE when it produce the page on the browser you get a script/ajax error which says: " Object doesn't support property or method 'setChecked' " and the object is the UNIMENUITEM which we previously in Delphi we set this as

"UNIMENUITEM.checked = true;".

In case you need more details or even print screens, please do not hesitate to ask for it.

Thank you very much

Nick

#4 Delphi Developer

Delphi Developer

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 3475 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Hi,

Can you make a simple testcase for this?

Best regards,

#5 Nick

Nick

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

Please see attachments as I cannot expose any link.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delphi, unigui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users