UniScrollBox Transparent

herculanojs

Hayri Aslan

Perfect

It would be possible to achieve a similar effect however for the form. That is, have the form transparent?

I found some posts by the forum, yet all with the same questions and still open with no apparent answers.

I would like to keep the edges of the form, but its panel would be transparent

Can you try this

with UniForm1.WebForm.JSInterface do
  begin
    JSCall('getEl().applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('body.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('uform.body.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('header.el.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
  end;

Can you try this

with UniForm1.WebForm.JSInterface do
  begin
    JSCall('getEl().applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('body.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('uform.body.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
    JSCall('header.el.applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);
  end;

Tanks Hayri Aslan

I tried the same form ready event as well as others, however I'm getting a read failure error on property.

Project1.zip

post-1670-0-09545000-1505306907_thumb.jpg

O42=new Ext.window.Window({id:"O42_id",retfalse:{},onEsc:Ext.emptyFn,layout:"fit",title:"UniForm2",maximizable:true,minimizable:true,resizable:true,icon:"/cache/project1_exe/sjmBOsGMhM100411986/favicon.ico",uniFMask:{beforeclose:true},width:539,height:274,x:530,y:248});O42.nm="O42";_cdo_("UniForm2");UniForm2.ajxS=AjaxSuccess;UniForm2.ajxF=AjaxFailure;O42.rootObj=true;UniForm2.appRoot="/";_cdo_(null,O42,"window",UniForm2);_coe_(UniForm2,null,"viewport","beforerender",function(sender, eOpts) {    sender.setBodyStyle("background","transparent"); }); O4A=new Ext.form.Panel({id:"O4A_id",border:false,tabItems:new Ext.util.MixedCollection(),layout:"absolute"});O4A.nm="O4A";_cdo_(null,O4A,"form",UniForm2);O42.add(O4A); O52= (function(P0){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=beforeclose&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"beforeclose"});});O52.nm="O52";O42.on("beforeclose",O52); O53= (function(P0){_saf_(P0);return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=activate&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"activate"});});O53.nm="O53";O42.on("activate",O53); O54= (function(P0){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=deactivate&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"deactivate"});});O54.nm="O54";O42.on("deactivate",O54);O42.on("deactivate",function(f){_sdf_(f)}); O55= (function(P0,P1,P2){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=resize&this="+P0.nm+"&w="+P1+"&h="+P2+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"resize"});});O55.nm="O55";O42.on("resize",O55); O56= (function(P0,P1,P2){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=move&this="+P0.nm+"&x="+P1+"&y="+P2+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"move"});});O56.nm="O56";O42.on("move",O56); O57= (function(P0){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=maximize&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"maximize"});});O57.nm="O57";O42.on("maximize",O57); O58= (function(P0){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=minimize&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"minimize"});});O58.nm="O58";O42.on("minimize",O58); O59= (function(P0){return Ext.Ajax.request({url:"/HandleEvent",params:"Ajax=1&IsEvent=1&Obj=O42&Evt=restore&this="+P0.nm+""+_gv_(O4A),success:AjaxSuccess,failure:AjaxFailure,obj:O42,e:"restore"});});O59.nm="O59";O42.on("restore",O59);O42.show("");O42.retfalse.beforeclose=1;_axy_(O42);O42.uniMask={ldMask:false,maskWaitData:false,maskUseMsg:true};O42.uniMask.targetObj=null;

• 4 years later...

Hello!

I've tried this with my Uni(m)Scrollbox, but I get an error message. Is there a solution for mobile, too?

with UnimScrollBox1.JSInterface do
    JSCall('getDragEl().applyStyles', [JSObject(['background-color', 'transparent', 'frame', 'false', 'border', 'none'])]);

Regards

Mike