Team Management

davor242

Hi,

How does Team Management work?

How do I extend an existing license with additional seats?

How do I add members to the Team?

Are all Team Members equal, multiple admins - how about transfer of admin rights?

• Administrators

Hi,

How does Team Management work?

How do I extend an existing license with additional seats?

How do I add members to the Team?

Are all Team Members equal, multiple admins - how about transfer of admin rights?

Hi,

Simply order new licenses using same email address you have used before to order.

As soon as you buy new licenses they can be assigned to new team members.

There is only one admin. Admin rights can't be transferred but you can ask us to change email address for admin.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

New situation. :D

I have five team members created and visible in customer portal and a five-member license.

I need to create two new members (replacing two existing ones). But cannot.

I go to product, select license and add user. But the create new user button is greyed and I only see the existing five.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, davor242 said:

New situation. :D

I have five team members created and visible in customer portal and a five-member license.

I need to create two new members (replacing two existing ones). But cannot.

I go to product, select license and add user. But the create new user button is greyed and I only see the existing five.

Hi Davor,

Currently, you can not erase members. You must send us a request with email addresses of those members you want to remove  from your team.

Thank you