Idea for calendar with multiple resources?

anasb

I'm very interested in this also and need it for a project in pipeline.

The bryntum scheduler is very expensive and maybe not usable with UniGUI and there will certainly be licencing issues.

That said I would pay a decent wedge of cash for a UniGUI component like this, just not Bryntium price/ contract. 

Mark

• Upvote 1

I wish, But,

Unfortunately the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack is not compatible with uniGUI.

The registered version of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack contains the full source code which you are free to modify.
However I'm assuming that a lot of changes (including non-trivial fundamental changes) would be required as the controls rely heavily on the IntraWeb framework.
Please note that we are unable to provide support for questions related to the uniGUI framework.

Kind regards
Bart Holvoet
TMS software team

Tms not want support

TMS seem to all but abandoned development of their Intrawebs components and just seem to rebuild with new versions of delphi. The planner component is really old and has not changed for quite a few years. If UniGUI keeps making traction and users grow then maybe TMS will pick it up, but they seem to be into many things these days and dot net features heavily.

• Upvote 1

This is a better option than Bryntum, better licencing/ cost 

https://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxScheduler/?fromMenu

This is Time line example which is what I'm most interested in.

https://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/samples/09_api/04_highlighted_sections_units.html

Just need someone to port it to uniGUI!! or at least help with the JS

Schedulers are everywhere these days, having a UniGUI component like this would certainly broaden the appeal of uniGUI, I'm sure of it.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...