Grid indicator

arilotta

Sure, I've prepared a simple test case, see link below on Google Drive.

It is quite simple: under the UniDbGrid Options section there is the dgIndicator flag, which is supposed to show the grid indicator in the first column of the selected row (a small triangle). At runtime, on the contrary, no grid indicator is shown even though dgIndicator is true.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to achieve the grid indicator feature by adding as the first column and image showing a triangle that resembles the well known standard Delphi 

grid indicator.

The problem I am facing here is that it has to be shown only on the selected row, while it should be hidden for all the other rows.

Ideas on how to achieve this ?

Thanks

Hi,

Something like this:

CustomCSS:

.custom-grid .x-grid-row-selected .x-grid-cell-first {
    background-image: url(/files/bullet.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

function beforeInit:

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
    config.cls = 'custom-grid';
}

Best regards,

• 1 year later...

I've found a possible solution looking at thread:

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6884-unidbgrid-rowselect/?hl=selectionchange&do=findComment&comment=35012

In addition to use "cellModel.deselect" and "cellModel.selectionchange", I used grid OnAfterLoad event to initialize the grid afetr being loaded:

procedure TFrameDlgEvent20011.GRDCatAfterLoad(Sender: TUniDBGrid);
begin
  UniSession.AddJS(GRDCat.JSName+'.view.getNode('+IntToStr(GRDCat.CurrGridRow)+').className = ''x-grid-row x-grid-data-row x-grid-row-selected''');
end;

CurrGridRow is the CurrRow protected property defined in TUniBasicGrid that can be accessed using the usual THackGrid trick or a class helper,
like a did (to access protected members....):

type TUniDBGridHelper = class helper for TUniDBGrid