UniGUI Touch Mobile and firemonkey TWebBrowser

arilotta

I'm unable to open a unigui mobile site from a FireMonkey app using the TWebBrowser component, I always get

"Invalid session or session timeout. restart Application".

If I open the website from a mobile browser (Chrome) everything works smoothly.

Is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks

Andrea Arilotta

I found the issue was the standard port 8077 used by uniGui; for some strange reason moving the port to 8080 made the 

site available to TWebBrowser.

The port 8077 was reacheable by mobile Chrome, then I think it is a limitation of TWebBrowser component...

Are you doing this to create an app that just goes to your Unigui app?  Just a couple lines of code that sets the URL then opens?

If so does it work well?  Are you able to create an iOS app?  I don't have the latest version of XE (I have XE6) so I can't a mobile app for the current Android phones. So I used AppsGeyser, which works pretty well but can not make an iOS app.

One issue I have with the app is that if I click log out I go to:

UniApplication.Restart;

Which work with my browser (goes back to the login screen) but in the app goes to the:

"Invalid session or session timeout. restart Application". message

Does this happen with your application?

Yes, that's the idea, and it works as you would expect in a mobile browser. No difference between a FireMonkey app with TWebBrowser component and Chrome mobile browser.

Regarding the login form, I use a TUnimLoginForm form.

Then if from the main form you specify "ModalResult:=mrOk;" you'd go back to login form. It works perfectly, as in the mobile browser.