login java script bootstrap

mjcramos

Hello, I am creating a login screen using bootstrap, the information that is in the tEdits I have been able to retrieve, however I have a checkbox that indicates whether or not to save the user data in cookies, I can not in any way recover a true or false Coming from checkbox,

I'm using a tuniurlframe to display the controls

I pass the data to the form using the OnAjaxEvent event

In the end it does not return the property in the event

I'm sending the project to make it easier to understand

post-4361-0-24940900-1493956775_thumb.jpg

post-4361-0-42603100-1493956881_thumb.jpg

post-4361-0-86900700-1493956978_thumb.jpg

Login HTML.rar

Hi,

<div class="checkboxes">
      <label for="Lembra"><input id="Lembrar_id" name="Lembrar" type="checkbox" value="off"/> <span>Lembrar-me</span></label>
    </div>

Try this:

<div class="checkboxes">
      <label for="Lembra"><input id="Lembrar_id" name="Lembrar" type="checkbox" /> <span>Lembrar-me</span></label>
    </div>

Best regards,

<div class="checkboxes">
      <label for="Lembra"><input id="Lembrar_id" name="Lembrar" type="checkbox" /> <span>Lembrar-me</span></label>
    </div>

Yes, the code is the same as above, there when you inform user password and branch, and confirms after it simulate the login it gives a showmessage and indicates whether it received the property or not, always returns false, regardless of the checkbox marking

Hi,

Please change this 

var lembrarField= $("input[name=Lembrar") <-----	 
top.ajaxRequest(top.UniLoginForm1.UniURLFrame1,"Login",["usuario="+LoginField.val(),"senha="+SenhaField.val(),
                                                        "Filial="+FilialField.val(),"llembrar="+lembrarField.val()]);  <------

to this 

var lembrarField=$("input[name=Lembrar]").is(":checked");  <-----	
top.ajaxRequest(top.UniLoginForm1.UniURLFrame1,"Login",["usuario="+LoginField.val(),"senha="+SenhaField.val(),
                                                        "Filial="+FilialField.val(),"llembrar="+lembrarField]);  <----