"An Exception has occured in application: Access violation at address 008C59F3 in module 'Proj_Portal_Aluno.exe'. Read of address 00000000

milton luiz

I developed a system in Delphi 10 with Unigui and FastReport. In the computer it works, but when I open the web and enter the web site address the following error:                             "An Exception has occured in application: Access violation at address 008C59F3 in module 'Proj_Portal_Aluno.exe'. Read of address 00000000                                      Restart application " I already have another system in delphi 10 (without Unigui and FastReport) on the same server that works normally. I believe the problem is in Unigui or FastReport could anyone help me? Remember that on the server has the latest version of Unigui installed. Thank you.

I developed a system in Delphi 10 with Unigui and FastReport. In the computer it works, but when I open the web and enter the web site address the following error:                             "An Exception has occured in application: Access violation at address 008C59F3 in module 'Proj_Portal_Aluno.exe'. Read of address 00000000                                      Restart application " I already have another system in delphi 10 (without Unigui and FastReport) on the same server that works normally. I believe the problem is in Unigui or FastReport could anyone help me? Remember that on the server has the latest version of Unigui installed. Thank you.