change log_isapi folder

sdeol

Hi folks,

How to change folder for 'log_isapi'?

I am able to change the 'log' folder through the UniServerModule.Logger.Path property. But 'log_isapi' folder never seem to get changed. It is defined in a constant. How to change the folder for 'log_isapi'?

Thanks

Sukhbir

Hi Farshad,

That's what I have been doing. I tested it again. I am assigning the 'New Path' in 'BeforeInit' event. But the 'log_isapi' folder always gets created in the folder in which dll is accessed. It does not get changed to the 'New Path'. Whereas, all the other log info created afterwards gets created in the 'New Path' folder.

I'd appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Hi Farshad,

As I said in my last post yesterday I am assigning the 'New Path' in the 'BeforeInit' event. But this path does not get changed.

Is it possible to change the path for this 'log_isapi' folder?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Farshad - I installed the new Build 1.0.0.1391, but ISAPI_LOG_PATH is still showing as a constant. You said that the updated functionality is included in this new build. How can I assign and change this value?

Thanks

Hi Farshad - I asked you categorically and you said the functionality is included in the latest build. I spent time upgrading to this latest build in vain, otherwise, had I known I would have gladly waited??

• 1 month later...