Screen examples of you're application designs

mierlp

@Sherzod  хотел бы поделиться своими наблюдениями. Сегодня опять попытался разобраться с фоном и также(как посоветовали сверху) кинул на форму TUniIamge с картинкой запустил и... о чудо фон появился именно через TUniMainModule.LoginBackground. Удалил TUniIamge  с главной формы, фон остался. Попробовал через url, тоже грузиться. Подумал может у меня что то не так, загрузил тестовый пример, то что вчера высылал, а там как не было фона так и нет. Закинул рядом картинку, попытался через ссылку загрузить, сработало, потом попробовал загрузить картинку не сработало. В общем пока не понял закономерность. То грузит, то не грузит. Но в моем проекте пока все грузит, хотя не разобрался в чем причина не срабатывания. Думаю проблема осталась. В тестовом примере картинка загружена, но фона нет. 

В общем как-то так.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I have been working with UniGUI for many years now and have built many projects - Desktop / Mobile / HyBrid.

Below is a few screen grabs from my Desktop CashBook (a UniGUI port from a legacy Delphi 7 project) - yes I know it lacks pretty pictures BUT there is a lot going on under the hood - one day I may make it pretty.

Un-Limited CashBooks, Multi-Currency, Individual User Privileges, Customer Specific Discounts, Un-Limited: Suppliers, ItemsForSale, Customers, PurchaseOrders, SalesInvoices plus AustralianBAS, PDF Generation, eMailing, BankStatementImport and many many Reports  etc. etc. 

Designed to run on a specific IP (with or without digital certificate) on multiple-Bound IP's on a single NIC. Splash screen from public domain, unknown artist.

CashBook-01.jpg

CashBook-02.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, back then off memory it was 4bit processors, 4K RAM and tape recorder Read/Write (known as Hexadecimal Monitors - not computers).

While CashBook was not an identity back then the ASM Library Logic I developed is in this project today. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the past I have built many Knowledge Base Repositories (Windows Applications) around graphical interfaces which I personally find easy to search / navigate to find related information.

LbaWeb (Live Blood Analysis [for the web]) is my UniGUI port of one such program. I have attached a fast paced video showing what can be accomplished using graphical menus in a sort of non-traditional way - Expanding Horizontal Top Menu (parent), Expanding Left Vertical Menu (child), Expanding Right Vertical Menu (independent) and Center Info Display (grandchild).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi to all,

this is a my app. Devloped in Delphi 10.4.2, last version of the uniGUI, Falcon Store components @Marlon Nardi and uniGUI theme pack @GerhardV

Many thank @farahad! Many thank to all uniGUI team! You have done a fantastic job!

And many thank to all user to this forum! In this forum I have always found all the answers to my questions! This is a fantastic group!

This is a small video of the latest app I developed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K26olAOs5kXGOjqQFQhDJFYKNs6FTozU/view?usp=sharing

Waiting for the 2.x version of uniGUI I wish everyone a good life!

Best Regards

• Like 6

7 hours ago, claudio.piffer said:

Hi to all,

this is a my app. Devloped in Delphi 10.4.2, last version of the uniGUI, Falcon Store components @Marlon Nardi and uniGUI theme pack @GerhardV

Many thank @farahad! Many thank to all uniGUI team! You have done a fantastic job!

And many thank to all user to this forum! In this forum I have always found all the answers to my questions! This is a fantastic group!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K26olAOs5kXGOjqQFQhDJFYKNs6FTozU/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards

Congratulations @claudio.piffer on your work, it was very good. This is the result of your effort.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 9:03 PM, claudio.piffer said:

Hi to all,

Best Regards

Ottimo lavoro, Claudio. Complimenti

• Like 1

Sample video with RadCORE, RadTICKET and RadFOOD 

Projeto RADCORE

Acelere e facilite o desenvolvimento e/ou migração de suas aplicações
para web usando DELPHI + uniGUI.

Vídeo demonstrando recursos visuais do RadCORE, RadTICKET e RadFOOD.

O código fonte do RadCORE é repleto de recursos exclusivos que permitem
de maneira simples aplicar responsividade em seus projetos pré-existentes
aproveitando 100% das suas regras de negócio, inclusive se você usa 
componentes de terceiros e sem precisar usar html/css/js ( templates ).

Você não precisa removê-los !!!

Esse é o conceito principal do RadCORE: Você não vai instalar nenhuma
nova biblioteca de componentes e não vai remover o que você já tem.

Pode usar os recursos exclusivos de banco dados( lookups dinâmicos,
atributos dinâmicos para uniDBGrid etc.. ) ou não, você fica no controle.

English version:

Project RadCORE 

Accelerate and facilitate the development and / or migration of your applications
for web using DELPHI + uniGUI.

Video demonstrating visual features of RadCORE, RadTICKET and RadFOOD.

The source code of RadCORE is full of exclusive features that allow
in a simple way to apply responsiveness to your pre-existing projects
taking advantage of 100% of your business rules, even if you use
third-party components and without having to use html / css / js (templates).

You do not need to remove them !!!

This is the main concept of RadCORE: You will not install any
new component library and will not remove what you already have.

You can use the unique database features (dynamic lookups,
dynamic attributes for uniDBGrid etc ...) or not, you are in control.

Mais informações:
More information:

Flávio Motta
mikromundo@gmail.com

• Like 2

• 2 months later...