Screen examples of you're application designs

mierlp

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/20/2019 at 9:31 AM, d.bernaert said:

Very nice!

here you can find some screenshots in the manual of an online Saas-platform we are creating for the moment (document in dutch):

https://www.wavedesk.be/Manual/Dutch/Overzichtkredietdossiers.html

Grtz.

Dominique

image.thumb.png.0031e7545e59b8a7f046d1244e590527.png

Hi Dominique

you have a very nice interface here may I ask 

1- what did you use for those notification counter icons in the title bar?

2- What software did you use to produce the user manual? 

Regards

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mhmda said:

Great work !

nso1.png

Full OS App like + widgets. (a back-office for travel agency and tour operator).

Nice Work!!!

Is there the possibility  to build this desktop as framework to be sell with source code? to be used for any kind  of project.

I hope yes, thanks for inspire us...  

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 12:35 AM, andyhill said:

Working On a Mobile Platform Kiosk Concept (click/tap on Hot Zones and respond with both graphic and text information about the zone).

UniGUI Mobile has no Mobile Canvas Object so I am trying to improvise using the Mobile Image Canvas. Problem is the Mobile Image Object does not have Click/Tap X/Y implementation (browser/frame click/tap X/Y does not reference the Image Canvas) as well as other deficiencies. I tried using HTML Frame but that posed even bigger problems. 

Farshad is looking into this, I hope he does not take too long.

Andy
Melbourne
Australia

Male.png

Female.png

hi, did you get a solution for hotspot , i mean when click an area get info, if so, could you share code

Working On a Mobile Platform Kiosk Concept (click/tap on Hot Zones and respond with both graphic and text information about the zone).

UniGUI Mobile has no Mobile Canvas Object so I am trying to improvise using the Mobile Image Canvas. Problem is the Mobile Image Object does not have Click/Tap X/Y implementation (browser/frame click/tap X/Y does not reference the Image Canvas) as well as other deficiencies. I tried using HTML Frame but that posed even bigger problems. 

Andy
Melbourne
Australia

Male.png

Female.png

hi, did you get a solution for hotspot , i mean when click an area get info, if so, could you share code

Andy
Melbourne
Australia

Male.png

Female.png

No, Mobile is missing a Canvas Object. My mockup skeleton app above starts out as a blank image on which I draw Polylines/Polygons at runtime with optional bitmap layering.

I used Mobile Image but all X/Y Mouse/Tap only accurate if Image is 100% non scalded/non rotated and non panned - totally useless.

All requests fell on dead ears, now many years later and still no canvas.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, mhmda said:

View Office files: docx, xlsx. pptx... almost every type of file inside Unigui without the need of office to be installed in the client device.

https://youtu.be/540Rwmrtq0U

udocx.png

Hi,

would you be willing to share the code to render the different types of documents?

I think a lot of people here would be interested in this.

Thx,

Dominique

On 11/5/2019 at 10:44 PM, mehamada said:

I used Sherzod's Image Map concepts (see Components and Code Samples) and did get Hot Zones working on Mobile BUT it is slow AND when the device is rotated (Horizontal) the viewport cuts off the full image no matter what I do and Sherzod has not responded to my requests for help.

6 hours ago, andyhill said:

I used Sherzod's Image Map concepts (see Components and Code Samples) and did get Hot Zones working on Mobile BUT it is slow AND when the device is rotated (Horizontal) the viewport cuts off the full image no matter what I do and Sherzod has not responded to my requests for help.

Sorry for the late reply. But for two orientations you must have two “images”.

View Office files: docx, xlsx. pptx... almost every type of file inside Unigui without the need of office to be installed in the client device.

Hi! Which component are you using for show such month calendar on the bottom right side?