Screen examples of you're application designs

mierlp

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/9/2018 at 4:05 PM, zemorango said:

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you some of my work, this is a full Facilities Managment System.

I hope you like it   :D

It still in beta, but very close to the final release.

You can also see it in action here : https://byteinmotionapps.com/Facilities4EN/

login : demo

pass : demo

Great Job, really very nice.

2 hours ago, Roger said:

wow, I just logged in! this is awesome work... it responsive! responsive theme, right? thanks for sharing

Hi Roger, thanks for you kind words,

it is not full responsive, I made some modules using uniUrlFrames, using a html5 template, the javascript and html5 is done in runtime with Delphi at server  using the theme css and widgets.  In desktop those modules like the dashboard is full responsible , but in mobile is not working fully responsive as expected, need to ask Farsjad if there is a work arround.

Regards

zemorango

On 11/17/2018 at 7:42 AM, CoderU said:

zemorango

Why using json? And how connect dataset to json file? Can you simple source or link where i read

Hi CoderU,

I don't use direct connection to the database  because of scability, maybe it become a litle slowers thats true, but on the other hand I can have more connections and less consumption of memory in the server.

I user the excelent Mormot Framework, Fast and reliable, I use  a query server, you can check it on the samples 16 of the mormot samples.

Momort provides fantastic function to conver Json to Data Set and viceversa, it's easy to use.

So my application is a multitier architecture,  APPLICATION + QUERYSERVER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...