Screen examples of you're application designs

mierlp

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale, 

Perfect! What sort of app is this?

I'm showing a variety of applications here, but primarily it's an application for real-time monitoring and control and management of large quantities of time-series data spread out over disparate locations.  One of the frontend apps shown is specifically for greenhouse monitoring/control while some of the others are for industrial applications, e.g. SCADA and Energy Management.  I'm also showing the administrative web application that allows a user to configure and manage their entire system online as well as create custom display or navigation screens (2D or 3D) for their facilities and attach live sensor values to their visual widgets via drag/drop which can change color, switch images etc. based on the real-time value of the sensor attached to it.  The mobile app is just a limited version of the desktop web app. 

I truly don't think any of this would have been possible without UniGUI as it allowed me to port a set of very complex frontend VCL/OpenGL apps to a browser implementation fairly quickly while maintaining the use of all of my backend code.  You have done magnificent work there and for that I thank you very much!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Wicket said:

Very nice Zemorango! - how did you change the theme to all use grey? What did you need to change?

Hi Wicket,

To have the gray style I have to replace color in the main Css files, just copy the orignal neptune files and then replace the color codes.

here is the files, if you want to use them  ext-theme-neptunegray.rarI  it work for the version 4.2.4.1763 of extjs,  I didn't try the 6.5 version só I don't know if it will work in that version.