Buy

flaviowmf

Pretendo adiquirir o UniGUI basico, porém preciso utiliza-lo em 2 computadores(PC e Note), preciso de 2 licenças separadas ou a licença me permite isso? E caso eu queira migrar depois para a versão mais completa, tenho que comprar uma licença completa ou somente pagar a diferença para upgrade

I want to get the basic UniGUI, but I need to use it on 2 computers, I need 2 separate licenses, or does the license allow me to do so? And if I want to migrate to the full version later, I have to buy a full license or just pay the difference for upgrade

Att.

Flávio

Hi Flavio,

If number of developers is one then only one license is enough. You must buy a license for each developer. Each developer can install uniGUI on multiple PCs for his own usage.

You will only pay the difference if you decide to upgrade later.

Thanks

A Instalação se dá normalmente nos PCs ou tem algum procedimento diferencial ? Pois eu viajo muito e queria ter na minha estação de trabalho e no meu note de viajem para prestar suporte em trânsito.

Does Installation normally occur on PCs or do you have any differential procedures? Because I travel a lot and wanted to have it at my workstation and in my travel note to provide support in transit.

Att.

Flávio

Hi,

Does Installation normally occur on PCs or do you have any differential procedures? Because I travel a lot and wanted to have it at my workstation and in my travel note to provide support in transit.

Installation occurs in the usual manner.

• Administrators

A Instalação se dá normalmente nos PCs ou tem algum procedimento diferencial ? Pois eu viajo muito e queria ter na minha estação de trabalho e no meu note de viajem para prestar suporte em trânsito.

Att.

Flávio

You need to activate your copy after installation. It is done by connecting to our server a getting your license key online.

• Upvote 1