Eset Smart Security 9 remove RunTime package

jaromir

Hello,

I have a problem with UniGUI installation packages and Eset Smart Security software.

Depends on UniGUI version - antivirus removes exe files with virus warning.  Is not possible to make any action because Eset recognize (for example runitime 1377 - Generik.FDWTQSR) as trojan and auto remove this file from disk.

I know that is not real virus but maybe is possible to change something in this installation file.

Regards

FMSoft_uniGUI_runtime_1.0.0.1377.exe

Antivirus reports:

Trojan horse - kind of Generik.FDWTQSR

Repaired by file removing

At this moment file FMSoft_uniGUI_runtime_1.0.0.1378.exe is free for this problem. But after few days and after another Eset database upgrade - newest files are recognized as trojan as well.

Delphi Developer - I don't think so. I tried to download this file few times, and after each one this file was removed. I don't have any other antivirus signals from my files.

Maybe someone else using Eset solutions here ?

The latest update to my AVG business edition (ver 16.143.2.51391) has started to block a UniGui App with 'General Behavior detection' as the reason.

Excluding the location of the implicated exe from scanning solves the issue - Heuristic scanning can be a bit over zealous.

Luckily I have not had to convince a client's skeptical IT department with this as yet! - it's bound to happen sooner or later.