ZEOS+MariaDB Vs UniDac+MariaDB in Stress test

Kachar ganyalong

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Chiron

I did the test here with 330 sessions using the Zeos 7.3 + firebird 3 (Standalone) and there was no memory leak.

Best regards

thank you for your result,

BTW I have already bought it, so sad.

Do you know about the maximum connections count that MariaDB can handle?

I'm working on a project that more than 100 PC connect to<-->unigui<-->MariaDb

but I dont want to use middleware, it's too complicated.

Hi Chiron,

I evolved my tests, I got 1000 connections with firebird using tcp and 2000 using local protocol without any errors. :)

Regarding MariaDB you need to configure the number of connections you want to allow in my.ini.
With firedac, if you use FDManager it will keep the connections closed and open on demand.

Best regards

Hi Chiron,

I evolved my tests, I got 1000 connections with firebird using tcp and 2000 using local protocol without any errors. :)

Regarding MariaDB you need to configure the number of connections you want to allow in my.ini.
With firedac, if you use FDManager it will keep the connections closed and open on demand.

Best regards

Hi Fenix,

How many uniGuiserver instance did you use for 2000 connections,(was it only 1)?

Hi Chiron,

I'm using the unigui stress tool, simulating a process that queries a record in one table and includes the data in another table.

My zconnection is created in the mainmodule, remembering that the test is being done with firebird and 2000 was using the local protocol.