Before I purchase

RobYost

I only have one reservation left about purchasing. 

I am worried that Embarcadero will buy UniGui and I will have to get updates from Embarcadero to get new UniGui updates.

I really can't afford to spend a $1000/year (minimum, plus more every year) for Delphi every year to just to get the UniGui updates that I really need.

I have upgraded from Delphi 4 to XE6,(not every update) but it is really getting too expensive. I am probably still going to buy this, but I am worried I will have to keep up with all the Delphi updates.

• Administrators

I only have one reservation left about purchasing. 

I am worried that Embarcadero will buy UniGui and I will have to get updates from Embarcadero to get new UniGui updates.

I really can't afford to spend a $1000/year (minimum, plus more every year) for Delphi every year to just to get the UniGui updates that I really need.

I have upgraded from Delphi 4 to XE6,(not every update) but it is really getting too expensive. I am probably still going to buy this, but I am worried I will have to keep up with all the Delphi updates.

Hi,

Our plan is to run uniGUI as far as it goes. There are no plans to sell it, but we are open to co-operate with other parties including Embarcadero too.

Regardless of this, it is always good to keep up with latest Delphi version.  Delphi offers SA which allows upgrade to all updates within one year.