where can I find...?

milton luiz

I would like to know how to find the path of the user's downlod folder when the action is performed to save a report in dpf on the user's computer using unigui.

in my computer: "C: \ user \ milton \ download \ relteste.pdf On users' web computers "C: \ ??????? \ download \ relteste.pdf

I would like to know how to find the path of the user's downlod folder when the action is performed to save a report in dpf on the user's computer using unigui. in my computer: "C: \ user \ milton \ download \ relteste.pdf On users' web computers "C: \ ??????? \ download \ relteste.pdf

I have a unigui web form that allows the user to download PDF file and generate the PDF for payment as per the code below, saving directly in the folder "DOWNLOADS" without showing anything to the user, this code already does. My problem is that each user will have a different path to the "DOWNLOADS" folder so I need to get the path to join with the name of the PDF file and save it in the downloads folder of the user's computer.

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.FileName: = name + '.pdf';

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.DefaultPath: = 'C: \ Users \ Milton \ Downloads';

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.ShowDialog = false;

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.ShowReport: = false;

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.ShowProgress: = false;

UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1.OverwritePrompt: = false;

UniMainModule.frxRelBoleto.PrepareReport ();

UniMainModule.frxRelBoleto.Export (UniMainModule.frxPDFExport1);

• 1 month later...

You are thinking like a desktop programmer, the web does not work that way, you already thought if that was possible, any virus could download files on your computer without your permission, the pdf should be generated in a folder on the server, and shown to the user with An htmlframe component, see the demos folder has several examples of reports