Calendarpanel Horizontal and multi resource

MarkLince

Hi,

My company is in the process of evaluating unigui for our next development project which will require some scheduling capabilities.

The calendarpanel component is of interest but its also limited in its feature set and scope.

So with that said;

1. Is it possible for the calendarpanel to display along a horizontal axis instead of vertical?

2. Is it possible for calendars to be displayed as separate resources, each with its own column/ row depending on orientation.

3. If this is not possible within the existing scope of the component, how much coding would need to be done to achieve it.

I have looked at the Bryntum Ext Scheduler and its exactly what I want, but quite expensive on top of the unigui licence purchase and I'm not sure if it would work with unigui anyway??  anyone got any experience with that?

One last thing we are not expert in js, hence our interest in unigui, if there are any js coders on here who would be interested in helping with this if its possible.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Hi,

The current version of ExtJs Calendar panel with Sencha (6.2) seems not to have a horizontal capability, at least the demo does not showcase it. So will this be an added feature when the 6.2 version is ported over to unigui?

Also the Bryntum planner looks fantastic and ticks all the boxes, except it is expensive, OEM licence cost is not published on website and initial enquiry has gone unanswered, but I suspect its considerably greater than the published $450 for the standard licence which is not suitable for comercial use, I'm also not sure how it would work with unigui even if i did purchase a licence?

The horizontal aspect is far more useful than vertical, at least for my need. I'm looking at the possibility to code a basic scheduler using a unistringgrid or unidbgrid as a base, but I'm finding it heavy going as I keep running into js!  I'm new to unigui and a have no experience is javascript so its difficult.

Any help or insight with this from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

• 4 months later...