TuniDBGrid Font Size

Bernie07

Hello,

I have in one form with all tunidbgrids which are in this form a font size problem (in all other forms it works, only in this form I have the problem).

The form has a font size = 10. All components has ParentFont=True.

All components like TUniDBEdit, TUniLabel and so on works fine. The font size is correct.

But the TUniDBGrid shows the text too big (I think it is font size=14 or 16 or the TUniDBGrid is scaling for some reason, I don't know).

This happens in all TUniDBGrid which are in this form. The problems is only in the cells (not in Groupheader or Title).

Have you any idea what can I check. In my oppinion, all properties are correct.

In my attached file you see, that the Text in the grid cells is bigger than in the Labels or in the title of the grid. But all components has the property ParentFont to True.

Best wishes

Bernhard

post-4656-0-30897700-1483539431_thumb.png

Hello,

I've checked it but Parentfont is true and UniDBGrid->FontSize is 10 (like all other components).

I have installed the version 1352. But if I am lookin in the Servermodule in the property Version I see only 1322. I had deinstalled the previous version and have done a new installation. But in the servermodule I see the wrong version number.

Any ideas why I see the wrong version number?

Best wishes

Bernhard