Install Unigui in delphi xe 7

mjcramos

Did not work, but searching I found a situation in the site of the embarcadero similar to mine, but in xe7, I downloaded the latest version of the site, did the installation, compile all the packages, but when I install I receive the access violation message, the package Unigui21Chartdcl.bpl installs normally the others do not install

https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=709471

post-4361-0-13314000-1482931038_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Good morning, everyone, just to collaborate with the UNIGUI forum.

Recently I went through the same problem, installing UNIGUI components in delphi 10.2 Tokyo received an "Access violation in bds.exe" error message.

To solve the problem, I had to reinstall delphi 10.2 and in the configuration I unselected some components that delphi installs by default:

- Interbase (all)

- Thryrty components (all)

- FastReport

If you are using only 1 version of delphi, this should solve the problem.

If you are using 2 versions of delphi, as is my case (10.1 and 10.2), you should also change the environment variable "path". To do this, you need to go to tools> options> Enverioment variables> System Variables> Path. Change this variable to the corresponding delphi version, because during delphi installation, it overwrites this path, ie: If you have delphi 10.1 installed, you will have a path like:

With only delphi 10.1 installed

path = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 18.0 \ bin; C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 18.0 ....

After installing delphi 10.2, the path variable of delphi 10.1 was:

path = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 19.0 \ bin; C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Embarcadero \ Studio \ 19.0 ....

When you install delphi 10.2, it overwrites this variable from "..18.0" to "..19.0" of delphi 10.1, which should not.

So you need to change this path variable manually in each delphi by configuring the delphi version accordingly.

I hope it's useful.

• 11 months later...

bom dia a todos,

Sou novato em realação ao UNIGui e estou tendo dificuldade para instalar ele. pois esta apresentando as seguintes mensagens:

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uSynEdit_R2017.dpk(30): E2225 Never-build package 'designide' must be recompiled

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uSynEdit_D2017.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'uSynEdit_R2017' not found