Run code on client side

p2rcoder

Hello,

Is there any ability to write code using unigui which will execute on a client side? I want to display information from another site in my application so I need to parse this site "on the fly" but I don't wont to parse from my server because my IP will be banned by this site. So parsing should work on client side and using his IP-address. If no may be somebody advise how to implement this?

Thank you.

So I have one idea,

can I open on client side "browser in browser" in my application, load some url/urls in this subbrowser and send source of opened page to server side? which components I should use for this? Can I create an invisible form with this "subbrowser" that the client could not see it?

Thank you.

Only if same servername and port.

What does it mean? For ex. client enter data to edit and i can get this data from server. But I cant get source code of the page which I opened in UniURLFrame? Application runs at the server, clients works with App in browser from any point in the world.