I added:

property CheckBox          : string read FCheckBox write FCheckBox;

and to Show

if (CheckBox <> '') then
  begin
    data.add('    input: "checkbox",');
    data.add(Format('    inputPlaceholder: %s,', [QuotedStr(CheckBox)]));
  end;

This works and a checkbox shows on the alert.

But how do I determine if the checkbox is checked?

Can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

They work in the new version but have a adjustments that need to be made in the button in the layout question, when you click the button it only does the effect in the middle, but we will not change anything in this version, in the future we will launch version 2.0 of packages with many new things, but that only worked in the new version of unigui with extjs 6, we are already working on it, but we are waiting for this version is stable to devote more time in this version.

Best regards

Please, add buttons to notification popups to have ability for user interact with message (I need to add ID to message and return this ID with callback function which raised when user click on X-button to close message, or add additional buttons to message with some logic)

• 2 weeks later...
we are already working on it, but we are waiting for this version is stable to devote more time in this version.

We are waiting for your components too. Farshad said that a new version of its components is coming out on a stable release.

Hi,

We are working on version 2.0 of the components, this new version will be compatible only with the latest version of unigui.
Soon we will have news.

Best regards

thats great

keep up the good work :)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

We already have the version compatible with the new version of unigui, so old customers will be priced differently, please contact us by email for more details.

Best regards

Great news :)

Hi, Fenix 

Does new version support uniGUI 1.10.0.1454 ? 

If support, please leave me a private message with price and how to pay it,  thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Fenix

the sfcomp version I have (dated 24/08/2017) does not work correctly with unigui 1.10.xxxxx and extjs 6.5

The new version supports uniGUI 1.10.0.1458 and extjs 6.5?

If so, please send me a private message where you indicate the upgrade price and payment methods.
thank you