Error "module could not be found" when installing packages in Delphi 10.1 Berlin

Tim

Hello,

Somehow I am unable to install the UniGui design-time packages under Delphi 10.1 Berlin.

After downloading and installing UniGui v0.99.96.1341, I opened the package project group:

F:\Programs\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\uniGUI_D10_1_Berlin_PlusGroup.groupproj

I attempted do do a Build All, but the following packages gave a compiler error "Required package uSynEdit_R2020 not found":

uniGUI24VCL.bpl, uniGUI24dcl.bpl, uniGUI24mdcl.bpl

So I added the path to that package to the Project Options Search Path, and after that I was able to compile all packages successfully:

F:\Programs\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\uSynEdit\Packages

However when I attempt to install any of the design-time packages (uSynEdit_D2020.bpl, uniGUI24dcl.bpl, uniGUI24Chartdcl.bpl, uniGUI24mdcl.bpl), I get a message saying its BPL file could not be found:

Can't load package F:\Programs\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Source\Design\uniGUI24dcl.bpl. The specified module could not be found.

The BPL file *does* however exist!

Has anybody encountered this problem before or have an idea how to fix it?

Under Delphi 10 Seattle I am able to compile and install all packages with no problems.

Many thanks
Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem "Required package uSynEdit_R2020 not found" but I cant correct.

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uSynEdit_D2020.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'uSynEdit_R2020' not found

and

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uniTools24.dpk(43): F2613 Unit 'uniStrUtils.pas' not found.

Can you correct installation version? Delphi Seattle work good

• Administrators

Hi, I have the same problem "Required package uSynEdit_R2020 not found" but I cant correct.

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uSynEdit_D2020.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'uSynEdit_R2020' not found

and

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uniTools24.dpk(43): F2613 Unit 'uniStrUtils.pas' not found.

Can you correct installation version? Delphi Seattle work good

Hello,

Are you installing our trial edition?

• 1 month later...

Hi Farshad,

Same problem here, with a fresh new installation of Delphi 10.1 Berlin Update 2 on a new computer (without previous installation of uniGUI) : "[dcc32 Fatal Error] uniTools24.dpk(43): F2613 Unit 'uniStrUtils.pas' not found.".

It seems that Something is missing in uniDateUtils.pas and/or uniZLibEx.pas.

Could you please tell me how to fix it ?

Thanks a lot!