Convert Delphi App to UniApp

erich.wanker

Hello ..

has someone a tool which converts *.pas and *.dfm files to unigui?

- change every  TForm to TuniForm .. TEdit to TuniEdit .. TLabel to Unilabel ... and so on .... and add used units to pas-header ...

Thanx for suggestions

Erich

Hi All,

My name is Oren Aviram.

I am the Lead Developer of the Delphi Parser.

Thank for your mentioning the Delphi Parser as a Migration Tool & SDK for VCL to UniGUI.

Although it is not publicly announced yet, we have already few customers who are using the Delphi Parser for migrating legacy Delphi application code with millions of lines of code (both DFM & PAS) from standard VCL to UniGUI.

We are in the process of developing a dedicated Migration Wizard with a special script that maps all the basic VCL object & members to the relevant UniGui objects.

For more information, a pre-released version & price quotes please contact me at oren@delphiparser.com

Thanks,

Oren.

The actual migration script of the VCL to UniGUI is about 3000 lines long.

The script is text based & very easy to use - consists of the object mapping & instructions for converting VCL to UniGUI objects.

You can download a free evaluation edition of the Delphi Parser Migration Wizard & assess the wizard on your own code to test for free if it works for you, before you pay.

https://delphiparser.com/product/bde-to-firedac-free-migration-tool/

This Delphi Parser is a generic wizard, with a fully customized  & expendable script.

There is also an open source edition of the Delphi Parser with a developer's full kit library for total control over the migration process.

This edition is built for migrating BDE objects to FireDAC, but it good for all kinds of migration - depending on the script you load to the wizard

All you need to do is replace the pre-built "BDE to FireDAC script" to a VCL to UniGUI script.

After you download the free evaluation wizard, please send me an email to oren@delphiparser.com & I will send you a sample of the  "VCL to UniGUI" migration script.

You won't believe your eyes how easy it can be, until you try it.

Best Regards,

Oren

• 1 month later...

Fresh out of the oven!

https://delphiparser.com/product/vcl-to-unigui-migration-wizard-evaluation-edition/

Download the free evaluation edition of the Delphi Parser VCL to UniGUI  Migration Wizard & test the wizard on your own code to test for free if it works for you, before you pay.

This Delphi Parser is a generic wizard, with a fully customized  & expendable script.

There is also an open source edition of the Delphi Parser with a developer's full kit library for total control over the migration process.

This edition is built for migrating VCL to UniGUI objects but it good for all kinds of migration - using the open script wizard.

You won't believe your eyes how easy it can be, until you try it.

Best Regards,

Oren