Hybrid application

herculanojs

Testing the hybrid application, I realize that including the main form mobile, the application already performs beautifully for this environment.

I have an application where the main form is created because of some policies according to the business profile that answer the customer.

That, in some cases, intend to provide some resources to mobile.

My question: Is it possible to control this automated process between browser / modile?

That is, it would be possible even I have the main form Mobile and login mobile in my application, which in some cases it is not implemented?

---------------------------------------
Testando a aplicação hibrida, percebo que incluindo o main form mobile, a aplicação já se comporta maravilhosamente para este ambiente.

Tenho uma aplicação em que o main form é criado em razão de algumas políticas de acordo com o perfil de negócio a que atendo o cliente.

Nisso, em alguns casos, pretendo disponibilizar alguns recursos para mobile.

Minha pergunta: É possível controlar esse processo automatizado entre browser/modile?

Ou seja, seria possível mesmo eu tenho o main form mobile e login mobile em minha aplicação, que em alguns casos ela não seja executada? 

• 1 year later...

to make hyrbid, you need 2 forms for each environment (desktop and mobile)

1- one mainform for desktop and one mainformm for mobile

2- one loginform for desktop and one loginformm for mobile

and by default the "serverModule" -> options -> soAutoPlatformSwitch = TRUE

and that's all

• 2 weeks later...