Buttons disappear from Confirm Dialog

FastCards

Strange one. The buttons appear sometimes but not others. See attached picture for when they don't. There should be a Yes and No button on the bottom of the dialog box.

The code has worked fine for months, years even and it only happens on chrome.

Any ideas?

post-1438-0-29956100-1470847431_thumb.jpg

All standard stuff, don't think it is anything in the code as the buttons appear sometimes and not others. Very odd.

MessageDlg('Change all 0 performance codes to 6?', mtConfirmation, mbYesNo,setCodesTo6_CallBack);

procedure TfWeekEditor.SetCodesTo6_CallBack(Sender: TComponent; AResult: Integer);
begin
    if AResult=mrYes then
    begin
        App.WEEKS_Set_Shifts_To_6(privT1,privT2,privWeek); 
        RefreshGrid;
    end;
end;

I thought it happens to me only, the 'Yes' 'No' of the confirm dialog disappears.

I use client side code, I thing that it maybe related to z-order of the mask screen?

Ext.Msg.confirm('xxxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxxxxx'+selectedRecord.get('1')+'?', function(btn){
                     if (btn == 'yes'){
                        frmMngSchedules.grdSchedule.showMask('Please wait');                    
                        ajaxRequest(frmMngSchedules.window, 'removeStudent',["id="+selectedRecord.get('0')]);
                        return true; 
                     }
                     else if (btn=='no') {
                        return false;
                     }
                    }); 

Any idea?

Pretty sure this is nothing to do with Delphi code. The buttons show sometimes but not others and it only happens on Chrome, buttons always show on IE & Edge. Also, it only started 2 days ago and last software upgrade was 4 weeks ago so it must be an external (browser?) issue.

The original message in the dialog was "Change all 0 performance codes to 6?". The buttons were invisible.

Extending the length of this message until just before a line break (see screen cap) didn't display the buttons.

But...

Extending the message a bit further so it splits onto two lines (see second cap) and Voila! The buttons are displayed.

So, I'll extend the length of the message and upgrade and it'll work but I'd like to know the cause if poss.

Thanks

Andy

post-1438-0-55786600-1470912385_thumb.png

post-1438-0-85655000-1470912386_thumb.png

A hint. If i open the confirm dialog from a form, when before the users shows a submenú of a TUniMainMenu component, the buttons shows correctly. Strange!

I think when a.submenu is showed the css needed by the confirm dialog is loaded.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

Seems to be a Chrome bug. Opera also uses Chrome engine.

There is no way for uniGUI to send a js code which works on FF and doesn't work on Chrome!

And why when a submenu is dispalayed, all works ok? Do you know the reason?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk