Filters in UniDBGrid

Rav

Hello,

1)Found that if only one column in UniDBGrid is filtered (even if it's not visible) and others are not, all columns appearance still suffer from it - large headers, columns' titles are aligned vertically in the center. IMHO It would be better if unidbgrid headers return to normal height when no visible filtered columns are present . Also it would be nice to allow changing vertical alignment of the header's title.

2)After clearing filter the OnColumnFilter handler receives variant Value parameter set to zero or empty string. This is not a good way of using variants cause these values might have meaning for the fields e.g. I have a Line field where 0 means the first line and so I cannot distinguish if the user cleared the filter or selected the first line. Also it could make minor troubles using DateTime (Date) parameters. IMHO it would be much better to use Null or Empty variant values.

3)I use JavaScript code that allows changing the UniDBgrid columns width on the client side automatically (using flex). In this case the FilterClear button is always shown with the width reduced to 1 pixel. If I don't use columns resizing the button appears normally.

Thanks.