Hybrid example. How it works, please explain...

elGringo

Hello, everyone! For the moment I found for myself, how mobile Application works in principle - i just follow myipadress:8077 on mobile browser and see mobile version of Unigui App on the phone. As I understand this approach more Universal than on FireMonkey for Example . But let me know how exactly works hybrid example in the Demos.

When I open that on PC - I See Desktop version, when I open on the phone browser I see mobile version. I have seen 2 forms Main and Mainm. But where is the switcher for loading one or another? Or its inside? Where is the condition which tell server to load Mobile Form or Desktop form??

Regards, Stanislav

Created example by myself, added Main and Mainm and it works correctly - magic!

Hi, thanks for the information , and whether the program has several forms, how it works ? You should always create a couple of ways ?

Yes, you need to create a set of forms for each platform.

Thank you, as you know from the first form, the following , as an employee you might want to use the same code to display and the second form ? We could have a practical example ?

Hello Carlos,

Separating code is a good solution :

You can create a Class in a Common unit.

This class contains all necessary CRUD methodes as Creating, Reading, Updating, Deleting your Data;

then you can re-use these methods on your hybride project (Form1 = Desktop Form2 = Mobile)

Regards.

• 8 months later...

Hello, another alternative to having two sets of forms.
1. Create the mobile application
2. Create an application with delphi fmx and a add a browser component to the form, the size std of your mobile form.
3. Call the mobile application from your windows application, and you have a nice application on windows with the design of your mobile application