TuniEdit fontcolor and background color

chrisjohn82

Hello everybody, 

I wonder if it's possible to change the font color and background color of TuniEdit, when you hover over the component with the mouse, i figured out how to do it on a button but not with the TuniEdit. There should be some way to do it in clientEvents? All suggestions are more than welcome. 

Best Regards

Christian 

Hi

In ClientEvent find mouseover event and add this

function mouseover(sender, eOpts)
{
   document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.backgroundColor = "lightblue";
   document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.color = "#FF0000";

}

If you wanna change back add same code with ex-color values in mouseout event like

function mouseout(sender, eOpts)
{
  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.backgroundColor = "#ffffff";
  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.color = "#000000";
}

You're welcome.

You could try this code

procedure TMainForm.UniFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
 for i := ComponentCount - 1 downto 0 do
 begin
   if Components[i] is TUniEdit then
   begin
     (Components[i] as TUniEdit).ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['mouseout']:='function mouseout(sender, eOpts)'+
     '{  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.backgroundColor = "#ffffff";'+
     '  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.color = "#000000";}';

(Components[i] as TUniEdit).ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['mouseover']:='function mouseout(sender, eOpts)'+
     '{  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.backgroundColor = "lightblue";'+
     '  document.getElementById(sender.getInputId( )).style.color = "#FF0000";}';
   end;
 end;
end;