No permission to view this attachment

eric

I don't think that this is fair at all  :excl:  :(

We love unigui and we support unigui by helping each other... if there is "black" members among us then don't blame or punish us all... 

Since this change I don't have the ability to view or download attached files/images I see my self as handicapped !

• Administrators

I don't think that this is fair at all  :excl:  :(

We love unigui and we support unigui by helping each other... if there is "black" members among us then don't blame or punish us all... 

Since this change I don't have the ability to view or download attached files/images I see my self as handicapped !

Hi Mohammad,

This situation is not about "black" members.  We didn't punish anyone, just want to direct our support to those who own a license which I think is normal. We didn't ban those who we know are using cracked editions. It is useless, as they can come back with a new forum account. OTOH, we need to emphasis on the fact that using uniGUI requires a license. It is not only enforced by us, but also by Sencha Inc. and they want us to enforce that policy.

From our point of view there can be two set of members who legally use uniGUI: Those with a license and those who use the Trial Edition. For us logical trial period shouldn't be more than 3 months. It is not usual to try a product for more than 3 months and still remain uncertain. uniGUI users can not stay in a perpetual trial mode without getting a license, so it is normal that there are some restrictions for them, so I believe that current access level for users of Trial Edition is adequate.

Thanks

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

Hi guys,

sorry for the topic, but don't worry I am not a black member, and I pay my contribution as every good member.

For info I am member since 05/2011. Thanks again Farshad for your wonderfull project.

eric

Hi eric,

Thanks for your support. Your member type is SMembers too, so you should have no restrictions in forum usage.