New Trial version doesn't compile

vbdavie

Hey. The company I work for is ready to register the UNIGui, but I wanted to come back and install the latest version. We had been busy on other projects over the past 2 months. When I went to compile and install the components like I did back in Oct and Aug, I am getting errors.

I am using the UNIGUI2013PlusGroup, I started to compile and install the various bpls and when I got to the UNIGUI17.BPL, I am getting errors with MISSING DCUs.

Such as uniGUIControlLogin,dcu and UniScreenMask.dcu and there are probably others. I looked in the DCU folder for 2013 "X:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Dcu\Delphi2013" and those DCUs were not there :( I am using XE3 and I have used the Delphi2013 before when I installed back in Aug and Oct.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks

Davie

Okay, I downloaded it again and the filesize matched what you wanted. I compared it against the file I downloaded a couple days ago and it's the same file. I used WinMerge to do the file compare and it says "files are identical". That means I would get the same results.

So, I decided to go back and look what the uninstaller left behind. There were a bunch of dcus and project cache files. I removed them manually and then it installed. So, I believe these remnants are the culprit.

Thanks

Davie

P.S. I'll remember to remove these additional files after running the uninstall next time :)