5 : UniServerModule.CurrentTheme:='vista';
      end;
    finally
      UniServerModule.UnLock;
    end;
    TUniGUIApplication(UniApplication).Restart;
  end;
end;

Is it possible to implement a similar feature without changing UniServerModule and restarting the Application?

Hi,

You can use swapStyleSheet function.   Try something like this (used to work in old versions of uniGUI, not tested in newer versions) :

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/css/ext-all-gray.css'',''/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/css/ext-all.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/ext-theme-gray/ext-theme-gray-all.css'',''/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/ext-theme-classic/ext-theme-classic-all.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-gray.css'',''/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-blue.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/css/ext-all-gray.css'',''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/css/ext-all.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/ext-theme-gray/ext-theme-gray-all.css'',''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/resources/ext-theme-classic/ext-theme-classic-all.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-gray.css'',''/myApplication.dll/ext-4.2.1.883/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-blue.css'');');

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.util.CSS.swapStyleSheet(''/myApplication.dll/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-gray.css'',''/myApplication.dll/uni-0.94.0.1024/css/uni-xtheme-blue.css'');');

You'll need to adapt the code with newest ExtJS Path, uniGUI Path, dll name and the name of the theme you want to use.

Hello ZigZig,

I am trying. Is not remotely as easy as I hoped :) Moreover, I guess I have to make it more flexible by retrieving the uniGUI/extjs version from ServerModule.

How do I have to change the path in Stand Alone Server mode (I see you refer to the dll in the paths)?