High consumption of memory and CPU.

Alessandro

Good morning.

I am developing an application in uniGUI.
However I came across something scary recently: By placing the application on the server in the cloud, the application was running for a week nonstop some users began during this period to do some tests. The problem came as I went to visit the server via remote connection and came across the application consuming 98% of CPU and memory !!!
It can not exist. Do any of you have any idea about what may be happening or any tips, or perhaps a best practice of how to avoid this extremely wasteful consumption of the server machine?
Grateful.

Bom dia pessoal.
Estou desenvolvendo uma aplicação em uniGUI. No entanto me deparei com algo assustador recentemente: Ao colocar a aplicação no Servidor, na nuvem, o aplicativo ficou rodando por uma semana Ininterruptamente e alguns usuários começaram neste período a fazer alguns testes. Até aí normal. O problema veio quanto eu fui visitar o servidor via conexão remota e deparei com a aplicação consumindo 98% da CPU e Memória!!! 
Isso não pode existir. Alguém de vocês tem alguma ideia sobre o que pode estar acontecendo ou alguma dica, ou talvez uma melhor prática de como evitar esse consumo extremamente exagerado da máquina servidora?
Grato.

Hello PhxTecno

if you have a big data, the best practice is to
- Close DataSet after using them
- Don'nt use FetchAll = True On your Dataset  

- Also very important Set :  UniDBGrid.WebOptions.FetchAll = False;
- Free all Objects you created on Destroy's form event.

Best regards.