I ask a few questions

yxzzjg

1, the mobile version of how to make multiple lines listbox row, and each row different font colors small size effect, similar to this forum Member List page.

2, label the caption mobile version of how to modify attributes such as font color and font, no font attributes.

3, how to modify the mobile version of the default style, the default is blue, I want blue primary color to red, including panels, buttons, icons, selection. The easiest way to understand js language.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

1, the mobile version of how to make multiple lines listbox row, and each row different font colors small size effect, similar to this forum Member List page.

Hi,

Try this link: http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/4869-mobile-phonebook-mobile-app/, may help

Best regards.

2, label the caption mobile version of how to modify attributes such as font color and font, no font attributes.

If I understand correctly you, while you can try:

UnimLabel1 -> ClientEvents -> UniEvents -> ...

function beforeInit(sender, config)
{
  config.style="color: green; font-size: 14px;"
}

• 2 years later...

If I understand correctly you, while you can try:

UnimLabel1 -> ClientEvents -> UniEvents -> ...

{
  config.style="color: green; font-size: 14px;"
}

Thanks. It works.

{
  config.style="font-weight: bold;  text-align: center; color: red; font-size: 150%;"
}

The suggested link when installing the components  following error occurs.

Try this link: http://forums.unigui...ook-mobile-app/, may help

Can not find the following files!

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uniGUI17Core.dpk(30): E2225 Never-build package 'rtl' must be recompiled

[dcc32 Fatal Error] mMsoftEdit.dpk(37): E2202 Required package 'uniGUI17Core' not found