Our license is almost Ending

rencarnacion

Hi Farshad, Our license is almost Ending and I Guess We Won't get the Final Version before the License end could you tell us please when Do you think that the final version would be available or if we'll need to buy the for one year more ?

As Far as I know the agreement is that our license include the Version 1 of the Unigui , could you tell us if I'm Right ?

Thanks 

Ronny Encarnacion

• Administrators

Ronny Encarnacion, on 30 Jul 2015 - 3:09 PM, said:

Hi Farshad, Our license is almost Ending and I Guess We Won't get the Final Version before the License end could you tell us please when Do you think that the final version would be available or if we'll need to buy the for one year more ?

As Far as I know the agreement is that our license include the Version 1 of the Unigui , could you tell us if I'm Right ?

Thanks

Ronny Encarnacion

Hi Ronny,

There are no binding terms in our license regarding the version you will get, but I'm aware that I have said that is likely that version 1.0 will be available within one year after we started selling uniGUI licenses.

In order to make sure that everyone with a license will get version 1.0 I will do like this:

Starting from 1st Sept 2015 all license expiration dates will be frozen until version 1.00 is available. This will include all licenses that are purchased until the date 1st Sept 2015.

This means that you will get version 1.0 regardless of your subscription expiration date. Of course, you'll still need to renew your subscription if your license expires after 1.00 is released.

Even if you renew your license before version 1.00 is here, we will still freeze your expiration date until v1.00 is available.

I think it is a very fair deal.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So does the renewal price that is in my account include updates to the latest version of extJS whenever that happens?

Renewal will extend your subscription for one year. As long as you have an active subscription you will get all updates available for your edition including ext js updates.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

A few months ago, I wrote you because I would like to develop a project using UNIGUI, but my customer don't allow us to work with products in beta.  
Do you have an approximate date for release 1.0?    It's very important too, developer documentation.

Many thanks for your amazing product,

Agustin Cruz

• Administrators

A few months ago, I wrote you because I would like to develop a project using UNIGUI, but my customer don't allow us to work with products in beta.  

Do you have an approximate date for release 1.0?    It's very important too, developer documentation.

Many thanks for your amazing product,

Agustin Cruz

I understand your concerns.

Very soon we will stop adding new features. Version 0.99.80 is last version before 1.0 with new features. At one point we must stop adding new feature otherwise version 1.0 will never be realized!

After version 0.99.80 which is almost complete only critical bugs and show stoppers will be fixed.

Documentation is also being prepared.

Considering all these version 1.0 should be ready soon.

OK .. I know that have used word "soon" many times in these forums, but we're constantly adding new features and fixing bugs regardless of version ###.

However, this time all efforts are to finish and publish version 1.0.

• Upvote 2