How to deploy UniGUI to FreeWebHosting

NightBird

Hi everybody, I have uniGUI trial  and was making somo test apps and my tests are in localhost. UniGUI is a fantastic and all tests are excellent.  I need to upload some apps to free server (000webhost) to make last tests but i dont know how to do this.  I appreciate any help. 

Saludos !.

Hi NightBird,

It is just not possible: you need a full real Windows Server with IIS or Apache and admin access.

000Webhost gives you only a FTP access with preloaded features (such as PHP or MySQL).

Take a look at contabo.com, it's the cheapest way to get a full Windows 2012R2 Server.

• Upvote 1

Thanks ZIgZag:

I appreciate to much your information. Now my problem is how can i do to upload my web app to this type of server, which files, where i put the files in server. I am newbie in this,  surely you realized that my knowledge is very limited.

appreciate some help about this.

Best Regards. 

You will be connecting thru a remote desktop connection client (like Windows Remode Desktop Connection) and using the remote server (which is actually a PC like you are using at your home/office). 

You can use your remote desktop client's file transfer tools or you can email the files to yourself at worse. Once you get in there, you'll figure out. Its just a remote Windows PC that you can see its desktop thru your local PC.  

Please note that if you are not familiar with Linux, you might want to get a Windows server. You can still run Unigui under Linux using Wine but if you are a newbie with Windows expericence, this could help.

• 4 months later...