[Mobile] ProgressBar.js not found

rasaliad

Hi,

I'm adding a mobile module to an existing unigui app. I add a Mobile Login Form and a Mobile Main Form, then when run app with localhost:8077/m it only show the loading... message. In the log file is the following message:

myApp: 00154F30: 12:34:55 [HandleFileRequest[127.0.0.1]]:File not found: C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\unigui\touch-2.4.1\src\ProgressBar.js

How to solve the problem.

Thansk

Liriano

Have you downloaded and installed Sencha Touch?

Yes, it is installed in: C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\unigui\touch-2.4.1

I download it from the sencha page.

I'm Using:

Delphi XE6

Unigui 0.99.0.1162

Thanks

What components are on your mobile form?

Make sure you are not using regular uniGUI desktop controls.

Hi,

I only create a Mobile Login Form with two TUnimEdit and Two TUnimButton, the main Mobile form is empty by now. 

Remember I'm trying to do a Hybrid App with and existing one... I used to have a progressbar in the Unigui App, but I remove it and all the uses references from the source.

Note that I had compiled the Hybrid example and it run successfully, I also create a mobile app from scratch With mobile Login form and a Main Mobile form and it run successfully too. the problem is with my Hybrid app and only with the /m, it only say Loading.... and the log file show that progressbar.js not found.

thanks for your time,

Please send me a test project.

Hi Farshad thank you for your time, I finally found the solution to the problem.

Months before i was trying to implement the following: http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/4147-progress-bar-pager-extension/?hl=progressbarpager.js

and i put this (files/ProgressBarPager.js) in the CustomFiles property in ServerModule, then now, after remove it, my Hybrid app works fine.

Thank you again, now let me continue with my Hybrid project.

• 2 years later...