Jump to content

ISAPI modulo problem. DLL doesn't work


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, 
 
My project works perfectly on debug EXE, no matter if  is in my machine or in the server, it works. 
 
But the DLL stoped working. I remember that it was ok before I install the devExpress components in delphi, in fact, the DLL size increased a lot (8mb) after that.
 
I haven't change the settings of the project source file (.dpr), so I have no clue of what is causing this.
 
When I run the DLL, the browser just keeps loading - doesn't show any message, neither download any file.
 
I hope you guys could help me, please.
 
Thanks in advance!  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, thanks to Farshad Mohajeri, I found it. 

In my project , we share some units between projects, and one of these projects is a deskop application, using DevExpress visual components. That is it. Those components were messing up my release DLL. 

 

Thank you ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Well, thanks to Farshad Mohajeri, I found it. 

In my project , we share some units between projects, and one of these projects is a deskop application, using DevExpress visual components. That is it. Those components were messing up my release DLL. 

 

Thank you ! 

 

Thanks for update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...