New BMUniDBGrid with MultiSelection Rows and PopUpMenu Vers. 098. and 099.

rullomare

Hi Georges

Not yet, mainly beacuse it is in beta stage and can't coexist two versions of UNIGUI, I should tried to do it in a VM. So, it is possible for next week to have a version for uniGUI-ExtJS 5.6

Thanks for ask.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Georges

Not yet, mainly beacuse it is in beta stage and can't coexist two versions of UNIGUI, I should tried to do it in a VM. So, it is possible for next week to have a version for uniGUI-ExtJS 5.6

Thanks for ask.

Hi Bresler, thank you at first!

Where can i find the last version BMUniDBGrid for unigui 1.0.0.

And i got "'null' is not a valid integer value." error when i try to use bmunidbrid‘s both actioncolumn and roweditor by click the roweditor's confirm button.

Hello guys

I'm sorry for delay. I'm thinking seriuosly on a new version of the Grid, in fact, a set of components for better configurations, so paginations, popupmenus and others could be made through visual components related to the Grid.

What I'm thinking is to stop the maintenancy of this free version and start working on this new project that will allow me better and faster maintenancy and adding new features easier.

Initial features are:

- Pagination Component

- Grid PopupMenu Component

- Grid Seach Component

These component will allow easier configuration and customization even to EXTJS and Delphi low experienced people.

Any sugestion will be appreciated.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

I  modified BMUniDBGrid.pas's codes again.

Before that,I got  an error  - " 'null' is not a valid integer value " when I try to click the roweditor's 'confirm' button ( AcitonColumn and RowEditor are both set  with BMUniDBGrid ) 。

post-704-0-47289200-1518842622_thumb.png

Finaly,I find a way to by pass this error. But I don't know why this is work.

'dataIndex:"0",'

BMUniDBGrid.rar

Add 6 properties TopBarButtons,BottomBarButtons,HeaderButtons,TopBarButtonsEvent,BottomBarButtonsEvent,HeaderButtonsEvent

and 3 events   OnTopBarButtonAction,OnBottomBarButtonAction,OnHeaderButtonAction

Only buttons.

These can use like  the ActionButtons.

Maybe useful.

And codes were in a mess with my limited program knowledge.

post-704-0-67102600-1519102208_thumb.png

BMUniDBGrid.zip

• Like 1

Hello guys

I'm sorry for delay. I'm thinking seriuosly on a new version of the Grid, in fact, a set of components for better configurations, so paginations, popupmenus and others could be made through visual components related to the Grid.

What I'm thinking is to stop the maintenancy of this free version and start working on this new project that will allow me better and faster maintenancy and adding new features easier.

Initial features are:

- Pagination Component

- Grid PopupMenu Component

- Grid Seach Component

These component will allow easier configuration and customization even to EXTJS and Delphi low experienced people.

Any sugestion will be appreciated.

Best regards

cool

what is already good will be better

congratulations

Add 6 properties TopBarButtons,BottomBarButtons,HeaderButtons,TopBarButtonsEvent,BottomBarButtonsEvent,HeaderButtonsEvent

and 3 events   OnTopBarButtonAction,OnBottomBarButtonAction,OnHeaderButtonAction

Only buttons.

These can use like  the ActionButtons.

Maybe useful.

And codes were in a mess with my limited program knowledge.

attachicon.gifbarbuttons.png

attachicon.gifBMUniDBGrid.zip

Congratulations...
I'm going to download and test, thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
Something strange is happening when I use the ActionButtons, if it has the Last option, it gives the error of IMG1 when clicking Confirm of RowEditor, and if it is First it gives the error of IMG2

I met this before,and i don't  know why this happend.

There is a way can by pass this.

You can try made a useless field with you SQL (like  "select 0 as uselessfield,* from you table"),and made a unvisible  colunm with this field at the 1st position in columns

Hope you lucky.

Maybe the new beta unigui can solve it