New BMUniDBGrid with MultiSelection Rows and PopUpMenu Vers. 098. and 099.

rullomare

Hi skepsis

Well, I already tested the component in 64 bits and is working very well. Here is what I did:

1. Change the platform to 64 bits in the runtime package: rtBMUniDBGrid. The designtime package most to be in 32 bits due to the compiler.
  2. Add to the path (Options/Library) the 64 bits DCUs folder (Library\XE7\Win64 in my case) or the Sources folder.
  3. Compile the component (runtime and designtime packages)
  4. Open the Sample Project and change the platform to the project
  5. Enjoy your 64 bits application.

Best regards

PD: Did you compiled UNIGUI's packages for 64 bits? It must to be done before all these steps. (Sorry for the wrong step 1 before.)

Hi valadi

I tested this case yesterday and is working perfectly, the concept of BMUniDBGrid is not remaking the wheel and not suppressing any of TUniDBGrid functions, but adding those things that are needed or are not implemented yet (like Action Column, Popup Menu, Progress Bar pager, Paging Toolbar Resizer, MultiSelect, Search feature). Please check if you installed the last version published here, and added it to the path (Options\Library) and check RowEditor in Object Inspector.

Best regards

thanks

My suggestion is

1 - search list field -> list title caption field , not name table field 

2 - I can change caption select all

3 - add when edit cell  show button update and cancel

post-2453-0-90189700-1436349260_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It seems that on Delphi XE3 Update 2, samples\the main.dfm reference something like this

object clientdata: TClientDataSet
    PersistDataPacket.Data = {

Which doesn't compile :(

==> Removing it cause the grid having no data...

Bye

Update : just open the main.dfm with your favorite text editor and remove the "PersistDataPacket." part !

Enjoy

Thanks by the way for the component !

Hi mderie

Firstly I want to thank you for the correction, I really made all the BMUniDBGrid packages in Delphi XE7, it seems that some changes  for ClientDatasets  are made on recent versions.

About MultiSelection on UniDBGrid, I think that is Mr. Farshad who can answer that question. BMUniDBGrid was born because of what you're asking for.

I hope BMUniDBGrid be useful to you.

Regards.

Yet another question !

What are the usage of the two following properties : MultiSelectRows & CheckBoxSelect ?

Those properties belong to the TBMUniDBGrid and are not visible or does not exist in the TUniDBGrid.

It seems redundant with the content of the options (all the dgSomething's)

Thanks

Hi guys

Following the mderie's sujestion about MultiSelectRows and CheckBoxSelect redundance, I made some modifications to BMUniDBGrid.

• Now can be used dgMultiSelect in Options.
  • BookmarkList code was a little cleaned.

You can download it here

Regards

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I use a BMUniDBGrid to select records for copying them to a other table. (see attachment)

I use this often in VCL applications and within the procedure the selected rows are counted.

The procedure i use for copying is also in the attachment (forum software doesn't support copy/past with IE11)

Is there a other solutions because i can't find anythig to use it with the COUNT option.

Regards Peter

post-510-0-52093300-1439839935_thumb.png

copy.txt

• 3 weeks later...