Questions about , Time limited offer will end on 31 Jan 2015

agustincruzdr

Dear Farshad:
Many thanks for your amazing compoment.

I would like to begin my Unigui sucription, but I want to know when will be available  a full documentation about the component.

It´s important to us to know when are you estimating release version 1.0, because we have projects where we can't use components in beta mode.

Thans in advance,

Agustin

• Administrators

Dear Farshad:

Many thanks for your amazing compoment.

I would like to begin my Unigui sucription, but I want to know when will be available  a full documentation about the component.

It´s important to us to know when are you estimating release version 1.0, because we have projects where we can't use components in beta mode.

Thans in advance,

Agustin

Currently we are working version 0.99 which is planned to contained first set of help files.

I can not give an exact date for version 1.00 but it is clear that if you subscribe now you will get version 1.00 as a part of your subscription.

Time limited offer gives you the opportunity to get the beta product at a competitive price. You can also wait for 1.00, but obviously you'll get it at a higher price.

• Administrators

Time limited offer will end on 31 Jan 2015.  It will be our first price adjustment.

This adjustment is needed mainly because we have made another OEM agreement with Sencha for Sencha Touch. While Sencha Touch can be downloaded and used for free, its usage in OEM form is not free. This new agreement increased our base OEM cost and we need to introduce separate prices for uniGUI and uniGUI Plus.

uniGUI will include OEM license for Ext JS only while uniGUI Plus will include OEM licenses for both Ext JS and Sencha Touch. Another detail here is that what we will distribute in new uniGUI Plus is "Sencha Touch with Grids & Charts". Grids & Charts are not available in standard Sencha Touch package.

Hi Farshad,

uniGUI will include OEM license for Ext JS only while uniGUI Plus will include OEM licenses for both Ext JS and Sencha Touch. Another detail here is that what we will distribute in new uniGUI Plus is "Sencha Touch with Grids & Charts". Grids & Charts are not available in standard Sencha Touch package.

So we get all this, provided we buy before end of Jan 2015?

Regards

Marius

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

So we get all this, provided we buy before end of Jan 2015?

Regards

Marius

You will get "standard Sencha Touch" without grids and charts.