Shared data module

johnp

I am about to try the mobile version. I am using uniGUI for a web application that has a non-visual form used as data module. I have some special queries, filters and calculated fields that I use in my application. I am wondering if I can use the same form as I have setup for the mobile version, which would make things easier for me to manage since I am connecting to the same data set as my application.

John P.

• Administrators

I am about to try the mobile version. I am using uniGUI for a web application that has a non-visual form used as data module. I have some special queries, filters and calculated fields that I use in my application. I am wondering if I can use the same form as I have setup for the mobile version, which would make things easier for me to manage since I am connecting to the same data set as my application.

John P.

First of all, you can not have non-visual forms in uniGUI. Forms instances are either visible or non-existing.

You can create a project with dual interface for both desktop and mobile. Please see Hybrid demo under Touch folder. You can share your MainModule or  Datamodules between mobile and desktop sessions.