Price scale fixing web application ?
Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:46 PM
I have no idea, how to fix a price for a web application (unigui).
Of course, it depends on countries, on project size and other parameters (like hosting subscription).
On google, some french developper get (350€ - 500€ / day).
But in Algeria where i live, that price ar'nt possible : too expensive !
So, i would be glad if anyone can give us his expertise or somme exemple for pricing an unigui web application (CRUD).
Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:37 AM
Here in palastine the price depending on parameters that you mentioned but it's something like 50$-70$/hour.
So you have to estimate how much will took you to accomplish all missions related to project and after that it will be much easier to give a quote to your client.
Here how we do it (be a proffessional):
1. Get as much as possible details for the project from your client (every thing).
2. Don't rush and be patient: means your are a programmer and know all aspects of development issues when client ask for 'X' don't say I'll do for you 'X' and 'Y' and...keep something for future updates.
3. Write a professional quote: with your logo at top of the page and your tel,cel,address at the buttom, convert the file to .pdf, don't send it as .doc or docx.
4. Get him involved: use "balsamiq mockup", or photoshop (which I prefer) to draw the windows of all the project, and attach these images to your qoute.
5. In your quote you mention these:
- SLA for beta release (always give yourself a time window for unexpected issues).
- Warranty and bug fixing (for limited time: 1,2...months)
- The price.
This how we do it, others may have different ideas.
Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:08 PM
What i normally do is after i spoke the client i write a document which descripes the
the things we discussed and it also contains the requirements and the the scope of the project.
This scope describes WHAT but also WHAT'S NOT is n the scope. Most clients think that you
build all the things for the same price. Finally the customer has to confirm/sign the document
and there for also signs for the scope.
Our price is between € 40-85 euro
Event Management Software | Wristband software | Badge printing
Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:07 PM
Thank you very much Mohammad,
Thank you very much Peter,
It's good to hear you. When i read your post, it give me much hope,
because it has been 10 years, i have developed like a slave.
Now, with the new dimension which offer unigui (thanks to Farshad),
the story will change.
I wish you all the Best...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users