XE7 & 64-bit & Apache HTTPD 64 bit

ttamturk

Hi Everyone,

Today, i upgrade from Delphi2007 to XE7 (i know it's long jump :)) and convert my projects. There is no problem when using XE7 32-bit. Then i decided to try to build my project to 64 bit. I installed a new Apache Httpd server 64 bit to my local machine make a new dll to test how it's working.

When i set my applications target to 64-bit and run project as an EXE there is no problem at all.

Then i try to use a 64 bit dll on apache server. Login form opens but when i try to enter my user name (and locate a user background), it get's access violation.

So, here is my problem. I can't debug what is wrong here because it gives this error only when using DLL+APACHE.

Is there any one has any idea how to locate these kind of errors with XE7 (i am pratically new to this IDE) ?

Best,

PS: Please don't say put ShowMessages everywhere. that's not what i am looking for :)

All services are processes too.

Not exactly, they have different behaviors and it's not listed in processes (system processes included) when i try to attach. I keep looking if there is a way to attach as i told i am really new to XE series :)